Jessica Micheletti hails from Minnesota, has traveled the world and recalls her first experience volunteering at 7 years old at a soup kitchen in downtown Minneapolis. She worked for 15 years in Public Health and 7 years ago stepped away from government work to teach power vinyasa yoga and explore the facets of a life of service. Jessica is a yogi, runner, retired triathlete, philanthropist, and yoga development consultant. She loves trying new things, wine, and cheese. Upon turning 40 she decided that resistance to cupcakes is futile, but moderation reigns. Rock, rap, and top 40 frequently make appearances in her yoga classes and she loves to share stories about her travels, her family, and really anyone who graces her path. She can find a yogic meaning in almost anything. Each day she wakes up and asks, “How can I serve today?”. She's passionate about guiding others to discover and realize their dreams. Jessica believes in miracles.
Jessica is certified through the Yoga Alliance as a Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher 500 and is a certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher.
- Nickname(s): JM or Jessie or Micheletti
- Astrological sign? Taurus
- Favorite food(s): wine, cheese, bread
- Favorite vacation spot(s): any beach, any where, any time
- Why yoga? it reminds me that anything is possible
- What brings you back to your mat? connection and freedom
- What are you most grateful for? family (biological and chosen)
- What makes you tick/light up? love - being it, seeing it, creating it
- What are your guilty pleasures? netflix
- Share something about yourself that others would be surprised to know? I can't not finish a book I start...no matter how bad it is
- If you had one wish for the Just Be Yoga community what would it be? Every time someone steps inside the studio they feel like they're home